REVIVE INNER BEAUTY fight wrinkles, acne and tired skin from the inside out
REVIVE INNER BEAUTY reduce fine lines and wrinkles, produce collagen to enhance elasticity, improve healthy skin
Featuring a nutrient proven to leave skin radiant and glowing while lightening the pigmentation of the skin.
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Produces Collage to Enhance Elasticity
- Healthy Skin
- Skin Glow / Lightening
- Those Looking to Refresh Their Skin
REVIVE INNER BEAUTY IV Therapy includes:
- Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin B1 & B3
- Vitamin B2, B5 & B6
Look & feel younger with IV vitamin infusion
An active lifestyle means afternoons at the beach and vacations out in the sun. As much as you love having a gorgeous tan, you want to protect your skin from sun damage and aging.
Our anti-aging IV hydration treatment with age-defying antioxidants provides protection from UV damage, wrinkles, toxins, and dryness.
IV therapy only takes half an hour, and the hydration, antioxidants, and vitamins provide long-lasting protection. Easily absorbed through your bloodstream, REVIVE INNER BEAUTY with powerful ingredients helps you look young and feel vibrant.
IV Therapy vs. Anti-Aging Creams
You use sunblock for the beach days, of course. You’ve tried all kinds of anti-aging products like lotions, moisturizers, and wrinkle creams and masks to keep your skin looking young. Antioxidants applied to the skin in a lotion don’t absorb well and only have short term effects. IV therapy ensures maximum absorption.
Your skin is your first line of defense against external toxins, so keeping your skin healthy and moisturized is important to your overall health as well. A simple 30-minute IV hydration treatment in our relaxed spa environment provides the protection you need to keep your skin and body healthy.
Anti-Aging Vitamins & Supplements
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and essential for collagen formation, healing wounds and growing new tissue. Vitamin C has been shown to improve skin texture and tone in addition to many other health benefits.
- Vitamin B3 helps keep the skin hydrated by increasing fatty acid and ceramide production in the body. In addition to strengthening the skin’s natural protective barrier, vitamin B3 is required for optimal digestion and fat metbolization.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) is essential for growing new hair and skin cells and forming fatty acids. Biotin deficiency can result in hair loss, heart problems and dermatitis. Biotin can’t penetrate the skin and is most effectively absorbed when delivered intravenously.
|REVIVE INNER BEAUTY||USD|
The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.