Would you like to get thicker, stronger and better looking hair without surgery?
Are you interested in maintaining your hair, and regrowing your thinning hair to its former healthy appearance?
Revive Clinic™ Hair Loss Mesotherapy is an extremely effective non-surgical solution for hair loss, and can help to increase the thickness and condition of thin, dull hair.
WHAT IS Hair Loss MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy is a treatment stimulating natural regenerative processes. It is a method of treating various skin disorders by inserting small doses of medicinal substances directly into the target area.
Long-term exposure to harmful environmental factors, stress, smoking, drugs, and solar radiation causes adverse hair changes. Mesotherapy makes it possible to reverse or stop many adverse changes, and is a valuable component of anti-ageing medicine.
Hair Loss Mesotherapy involves superficial insertions of the substances to the scalp which stimulate growth and prevent hair from falling out (mainly anti-inflammatory medicines, vitamins and nutritive substances). The medicines are selected on an individual basis, to meet the patient’s needs.
Scalp mesotherapy is recommended in particular to persons who suffer from losing hair and alopecia. Excessive hair loss is frequently a problem of both men and women. Ladies recognize the first signs of baldness in themselves sooner and sooner than men undertake struggle with this problem. Treatment efficacy in case of women is satisfactory, but it sometimes takes as long as several months to see satisfactory results.
Scalp mesotherapy may also be performed as preventive treatment.
Revive Hair Loss Mesotherapy at Revive Clinic™ can be performed with SkinPen™ Microneedling or with Microchanneling Technology.
- Microchanneling Technology device is an alternative to microneedling, using 20 microscopic needles that are, in diameter, less than the size of a hair.
- These needles are made of 24K gold, hollow and attached to a small bottle that contains a customized cocktail that addresses each individual patient’s needs.
- Because the needles are hollow, the hair loss cocktail during the treatment gets infused directly into the scalp skin. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP, which is derived from patient’s own growth factors) can be performed as well with Microchanneling Technology.
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT INVOLVE?
Scalp mesotherapy brings valuable benefits of improving hair quality, reducing hair loss, and in some cases it even leads to growth of new hair. It consists of superficially injecting the scalp with substances that stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss (mainly anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamins, nourishing substances or Platelet Rich Plasma).
During the treatment, a small quantity of our Revive Hair Loss Mesotherapy formula is injected directly into the scalp. While oral medications have to pass through the digestive system before being absorbed into the bloodstream, the mesotherapy formula is delivered directly to the follicles. This method multiples the effects of the formula and can provide more effective results than oral or topical solutions alone.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT?
Lifestyle, diet and health state have a significant impact on the appearance and volume of hair. Scalp Mesotherapy is specifically recommended to those struggling with hair loss and alopecia. Excess hair loss is a common problem both among men and women. Women recognize the first signs of alopecia more quickly and start to tackle this problem earlier than men do.
- Hair falling out caused by inappropriate diet
- Poor circulation
- Hormonal changes
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Excessive sun radiation
- Excessive stress
- Androgenic alopecia
- Circumscribed alopecia
- Diffuse alopecia
THE TREATMENT IS SPECIFICALLY RECOMMENDED TO:
- Women and men struggling with hair loss
- People under chronic stress, which may cause excess hair loss
- Women and men with hormonal disorders leading to hair loss – mesotherapy as a maintenance treatment until the hormonal level is rebalanced
- Women after pregnancy – pregnancy often increases hair loss
- Women in menopause
- Women and men who want to strengthen hair, especially at the turn of seasons when hair may fall out more intensely than on average
- Men preparing for a hair transplant surgery – reconstruction of even part of the hair that hasn’t fallen out may reduce the scope of the hair transplant surgery
WHAT IS THE EFFECT OF THE TREATMENT?
The results of any hair restoration treatment always vary between individuals, but in most cases it will take 2 – 3 months before results are noticeable. Although some patients report good results within a few weeks of starting treatment, it’s better to allow three to six months for full effect of the treatment to develop.
WILL I HAVE TO USE MEDICATION OR DIET SUPPLEMENTS AT HOME?
In our opinion, the best hair restoration results are achieved by combining Revive Hair Mesotherapy with medication, however this is an individual choice and not obligatory.
For those patients who do want to try the combination of medication and mesotherapy, Revive Clinic™ Specialists will prescribe all necessary medications, choosing the medication based on the type of hair loss, age and sex of the individual being treated.
CAN THIS BE USED WITH PRP?
Yes, we highly recommend to add PRP as a part of your Revive Clinic™ Hair treatment plan.
Hair Loss Mesotherapy can be performed also with CRYO PENGUINE Cryotherapy as a following treatment.
IS REVIVE HAIR LOSS MESOTHERAPY TREATMENT SAFE?
Yes, Revive Clinic Hair Mesotherapy is 100% safe and it is rare for patients to experience any side effects from the treatment. The exact formula is recommend by the experts at Revive Clinic™, who have years of experience in the field of hair loss and hair restoration.
IS THE TREATMENT PAINFUL?
Some patients experience slight discomfort but the treatment is not painful.
Scalp Massage is performed after the treatment, which allows even distribution of the ingredients inserted into the skin. The medicines remain active for even a month after the treatment.
Scalp Mesotherapy takes approximately 30 minutes. As a result, it hinders falling out of hair and lets the patient regain significant re-growth of the hair.
|Stage 1||Intensive therapy:||1 treatment per week during 2 months|
|Stage 2||Care:||1 treatment per month during 3-6 months|
- Application of the recommended scalp care products
- Remember not to use the tanning bed or the sauna
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol and smoking of tobacco
- Follow recommendations of the doctor who performed the treatment
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Menstruation period
- Neoplastic diseases
- Taking of anticoagulants
- Skin inflammations, skin infections
- The scalp may be reddened and swollen
- Minor bruising sometimes appears
The problems disappear a few days after the treatment
|Revive Hair Loss Mesotherapy||1 TREATMENT||4 TREATMENTS|
The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.