The intravenous route therapy is the fastest way to deliver vital fluids, vitamins, electrolytes, and medications to the body, to restore optimum hydration and support the immune system.
IV fluid is absorbed directly into the bloodstream with 100% absorption compared with approximately 50-60% or less for oral intake. Resulting in quicker recovery time and improved overall performance.
An IV drip usually takes just 30-45 minutes and its effects are felt almost immediately. The health benefits take effect as soon as your treatment begins.
Our IV vitamin treatments at Revive Clinic are administered in a relaxed spa environment. Our mobile IV service brings IV hydration to your home, hotel or office to restore your wellness and vitality as quickly and comfortably as possible.
Dehydration treatments & nutritional IV therapy, boost hydration IV treatments are a safe, fast and easy way to revive, replenish and rejuvenate your body and mind.
Improve your body by cleansing yourself from the inside out. Hydration purifies what’s inside your body, which reflects on the outside.
3 ways hydration helps get beautiful, healthy skin
- Moisture, smoothness, softness: Your skin is made up mainly from water so when you are properly hydrated, your skin will appear more moisturized, smooth, and soft.
- Fewer blemishes: Water helps the digestive system rid the body of toxins. More water in your body can decrease the proportion of concentrated oils that cause blemishes and breakouts.
- Less noticeable wrinkles: Water replenishes skin tissue – providing skin cells with necessary nutrients and fluids. Skin becomes more elastic, full and plump, which can decrease size and appearance of wrinkles and skin lines.
Feeling Beautiful with Hydration Therapy
- The way you look is a reflection of your overall health. A well-hydrated individual has skin that is soft and supple.
- Dehydration leaves your skin looking sallow, dry and brittle. Stress and fatigue also manifest physically in the form of dark circles under the eyes and enhanced wrinkles on the face.
IV therapy is designed to make you look and feel better by infusing:
IV hydration helps you manage stress, feel energetic and rid the body of toxins. By reversing the effect of vitamin deficiencies and rehydrating, you look and feel better inside and out. Better nutrition and good hydration show in your:
- The real benefit is in how you feel, though.
IV THERAPY at REVIVE CLINIC:
- QUENCH HYDRATION
- GET-UP-AND-GO BOOSTER
- RECOVERY & PERFORMANCE
- REVIVE IMMUNITY
- INNER BEAUTY
- MYERS COCKTAIL
- DIET & DETOX
- PRE- AND POST- PARTY THERAPY
- REVIVE VITAMIN B12 REVIVE PURE ENERGY BOOSTER SHOT
- REVIVE SLIMBOOST METABOLIC WEIGHT LOSS BOOSTER SHOT
- GLUTATHIONE WELLNESS BOOSTER SHOT
Our physician who consult with patient will review his medical history, perform a virtual physical exam, make an assessment, and recommend a treatment plan that best remedies your condition, or enhances your vitality and wellness.
A physician will always determine what service, if any, is appropriate for patient health. A licensed medical professional will then visit patients’ location at scheduled time and administer the recommended treatment in the relaxed comfort of home, hotel room or office.
At all times during following patient consultation and treatment, the ordering provider will be available and all information disclosed to associates of the therapy are protected and confidential, conforming to all HIPPA regulations and policies. These are the high standards we adhere to every day that set us apart as the premier provider of on-demand I.V. therapies
Mobile IV Service - get IV hydration at home, in your workplace or at your hotel
Sick, jet-lagged or hungover? We’ll send a licensed medical professional to your location to administer the IV hydration therapy or vitamin shot of your choice.
We understand you may not feel like moving when you most need rehydration. Your well-being is our top priority and the inspiration for our mobile IV service.
Boost Hydration is Revive Clinic’s leading provider of mobile IV therapy also for groups, corporate events, festivals and private parties.