WHAT IS REVIVE LIFT™ CELLULITE mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is a treatment for various skin diseases, which involves injecting small doses of treatment substances directly into target areas. Mesotherapy allows reversal or hindering of many unfavourable changes.
Mesotherapy may be applied in case of cellulite at any stage, irrespective of the area – on thighs, hips and buttocks, as well as in case of patients complaining about flabby skin with poor condition and unacceptable appearance.
BENEFITS OF REVIVE LIFT™ CELLULITE MESOTHERAPY
- Accelerated metabolism of fat cells
- Stimulation of fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin
- Creation of new blood vessels
- Improved micro-circulation
- Stimulation of skin regeneration – replacement with new cells
- Hindered creation of harmful free radicals
- Proper skin nutrition
Although REVIVE LIFT™ CELLULITE Mesotherapy will not effectively deal with advanced cellulite in the expected degree, it will reduce its size and “intensity”. In case of patients with smaller cellulite, effect of complete skin surface smoothing is achievable. However, regardless of extent of the problem, very good effects may be expected – improvement in the structure of the inner fat tissue and improvement of natural metabolism.
REVIVE LIFT™ CELLULITE Mesotherapy may be applied in case of cellulite at any stage, irrespective of the area – on thighs, hips and buttocks, as well as in case of patients complaining about flabby skin with poor condition and unacceptable appearance.
REVIVE LIFT™ CELLULITE MESOTHEARPY A PAINFUL TREATMENT?
Insertion of anty-cellulite products are made using a SkinPen® or Microchanneling Technology. After the treatment, there remain marks on the skin in the form of spots or a grid – depending on the treatment technique. The marks disappear within a time dependent on the administered medicine – from 6 to 72 hours.
The procedure are not very painful. If the patient has a low pain sensitivity threshold, anaesthetic cream may be applied. The needle may puncture a blood vessel, in which case a minor bruise will develop. Massage is performed after the treatment, which allows even distribution of the ingredients injected into the skin. The medicines remain active for even a month after the treatment.
When does the effect appear and how long does it last?
- Instant results – increased elasticity, firmness and brightening of the skin;
- Long-term results – restored smoothness and density of the skin.
|Stage 1||Intensive therapy:||3 treatments at the intervals of 10-14 days|
|Stage 2||Care:||1 treatment per month for 3 months|
|Stage 3||Maintaining of treatment effects:||1 treatment every 6 months|
A few days after the treatment, after discomfort disappears, several drainage treatments are recommended, e.g. lymphatic drainage (ICOONE® Laser) or sound wave (Z WAVE® ). These will support removal of the destroyed fat cells from the body. Regular treatments with the LED lamp is also recommended.
Please remember to protect the areas where the injections were performed (e.g. do not scratch off the scabs) until completely healed. Hygiene is of utmost importance during this period (swimming pools are not advised).
- Stretch marks
- Allergy, hypersensitivity to ingredients of the medicine
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Non-stabilised diabetes
- Skin inflammations, herpes
- Poor treatment toleration (skin with dilated capillaries, risk of fibroses)
- Neoplastic diseases
- Use of anticoagulants (aspirin)
- Thyroid gland diseases
- Very rare allergic reactions which manifest by erythema and disappear spontaneously after a few minutes or hours;
- Bruising, haematomas – the risk of abnormalities increases in case of use of anticoagulants (e.g. aspirin) right before the treatment;
- Allergic reaction to ingredients of the preparation – this mostly relates to procaine used as an additive in the local anaesthetic, e.g. in the treatment of cellulite (you should remember and advise the specialist of any allergies before the treatment).
|Cellulite mesotherapy||1 TREATMENT||5 TREATMENTS|
|Buttocks||From $250||From $1000|
|Thighs||From $250||From $250|
The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.