WHAT IS INTRACEUTICALS™ Oxygen in Fusion?
Intraceuticals™ Oxygen Infusion is based on bringing active substances into deep skin layers using pure oxygen. It is a revolutionary method for skin rejuvenation, moisturizing at a cellular level and wrinkle reduction.
Intraceuticals™ Oxygen Infusion is a FDA approved technology for inserting high concentration of active substances in serum using hyperbaric oxygen. Active substances in serum are inserted into deep skin layers using oxygen, so that the first effects are immediately visible. The procedure is non-invasive, painless and brings out spectacular results thanks to high concentration of active substances such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and algae extracts.
One of the secret of Intraceuticals™ efficacy is the use of two forms of hyaluronic acid: low molecular weight, which penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, along with associated active ingredients and high molecular, which function is to bind moisture from the environment and keep the moisture collected in the skin due to low molecular weight acid. Hyaluronic acid combining collagen and elastin fibers and affecting fibroblasts, gives the skin a youthful appearance: firmness, elasticity and smoothness.
Active ingredients, that bind to hyaluronic acid molecules are effective active agents, including vitamins A, C, E, and EGCG antioxidant, green Japanese tea, aloe vera, squalene, beta- glucan, provitamin B5, serum albumin, vegetable oils, jojoba oil, macadamia, sweet almond oil, wheat germ, and dextran sulfate. They protect cells from free radicals, instantly thicken and smooth the skin, increase its elasticity and firmness and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Skin is deeply hydrated, tighten and regains balance. It is beaming with health and vitality.
HOW DOES THE PROCEDURE GO?
The procedure is preceded by make-up removal and exfoliation adjusted to your skin needs. Then, the skincare specialist selects appropriate ampule for your complexion. The next step is to insert the product using high-pressure oxygen. The procedure ends with product application, which closes up the inserted substances within your skin. The skin looks much younger, emanates health and vitality.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS?
- Dehydrated skin
- Greyish complexion
- Sagging skin
- Lack of vitality
- To improve skin quality
PATIENTS HAVE REPORTED THE FOLLOWING :
- Healthy, youthful, radiant skin appearance
- Eliminating signs of age (wrinkles and lines)
- Evening out of skin tone
- Facelift, improving tension and firmness
- Hydration, thickening of the skin
- Improvement of facial contours
- Eliminating the problems of acne
- Delaying aging
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE NECESSARY FOR THE EXPECTED RESULTS?
The first results - tension and smoothing of the skin, improving facial contours, smoothing out wrinkles, hydration and radiance appear immediately after the treatment, and are fully visible the next day. The effect of a single treatment lasts for a minimum of 7 days.
Intraceuticals™ Oxygen Infusion can be performed after Hydrafacial™ treatment or Medical Peels.
It can be done on face, neck, decolette, back of hands as well as other parts of the body
To maintain the results, it is recommended to undergo a series of minimum 4 – 6 session performed once a week.
WHAT CARE DOES MY SKIN NEED AFTERWARDS?
During the procedure, the skincare specialist selects appropriate home Revive Clinic™ Skincare products to sustain the results. We discourage you from putting on make-up immediately after the procedure.
REVIVE CLINIC™ and INTRACEUTICALS™ SIGNATURE TREATMENTS:
Signature treatments are developed to address key skin concerns. From addressing wrinkles, fine lines to pigmentation and congested skin, we have a solution! The non-invasive treatments deliver advanced and potent actives to give you optimal and rapid results.
REVIVE & REJUVENATE OXYGEN FACIAL
This skin quenching treatment provides the ultimate in intense hydration. Perfect for all skin types, the Rejuvenate Professional Serum contains vitamins and antioxidants that dramatically lift, tone and hydrate the skin.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dehydrated Skin
- Mature or premature ageing
- May be used as part of a skin recovery program after chemical peels, Forever Young BBL photorejuvenation, Hydrafacial™, Dermaplaning and others.
- Low Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamins A, C, E
- Green Tea
REVIVE & OPULENCE OXYGEN FACIAL
Reveal a more radiant you! The Opulence Treatment combines botanical brighteners and super concentrated Vitamin C to brighten and balance dull, uneven skin tone. Pigmentation is minimised, leaving your skin luminous.
- Sun damage and premature ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Pigmentation caused by sun damage
- Dull, lacklustre skin
- Low Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Polypeptide
- Nonapeptide-1, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract
REVIVE & ATOXELENE OXYGEN FACIAL
This targeted treatment is the perfect, non-surgical alternative to more invasive procedures. Get the best of both worlds with an add-on to the Rejuvenate, Opulence or Clarity Treatments. The Atoxelene Treatment natural amino acids instantly firm, lift and plump your skin for a dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Expression lines around the eyes, lips and forehead
- Lines around the nasal folds caused by facial muscle contractions
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area
- Low Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3
- Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract
You can also add boosters to your oxygen infusion treatment
- VITAMIN A - helps promote skin elasticity while clarifying and refining the appearance of skin.
- VITAMIN C+3 - 3 forms of vitamin C work together to smooth, strengthen and promote healthy glowing skin.
- ANTIOXIDANT - revitalizes and balances dull, stressed skin with natural super fruits from the Australian Outback.
- COLLAGEN - state of the art collagen building peptides to promote skin renewal and rejuvenation.
|INTRACEUTICALS™ Oxygen Facial Infusion||1 TREATMENT||4 TREATMENTS|
|Face + neck + decolette||$350||$1200|
|Backs of hands||$80||$250|
The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.