WHAT IS FOREVER YOUNG BBL™ - BROADBAND LIGHT PHOTO REJUVENATION?
- BBL™ photo rejuvenation is a unique and very effective method that allows to rejuvenate the skin on the face, neck, decolette, backs of the hands and other part of your body. It is more delicate than laser dermabrasion and deep chemical peels method of regenerating our skin using light.
- BBL™ is an innovative, FDA approved, technology, that sets new standards for treating skin conditions caused by ageing, active lifestyle and excess exposure to the sun. BBL™ stops the clock on the appearance of aging skin.
- BBL™ energy allows the specialist to perform the treatment with high precision in the case of discolourations, age or sun spots, small blood vessels on the face and many other conditions. The treatment is tailored to the skin type and desired effects.
- The treatment of BBL™ leaves the skin appearing smoother and more youthful. Clinical studies have shown that the use of BBL™ treatment ensures skin photo rejuvenation through stimulation of skin cell genes responsible for young appearance of the skin.
- Forever Young BBL™ is the only device that has been shown to change the expression of genes associated with aging, longevity, and increased lifespan.
HOW DOES FOREVER YOUNG BBL™ WORK?
The light energy generated by BBL™ will mildly heat the upper skin layers. The heat absorbed by the treatment area will stimulate skin cells to regenerate new collagen. This process will restore the natural beauty to the skin evening the natural tone and leaving the skin smooth, glowing and rejuvenated. Additionally, photothermal energy will eliminate fine blood vessels that cause redness and will reduce excess melanin, which leads to the formation of pigmentation changes and discolourations. Light energy stimulates skin cell genes responsible for young appearance of the skin.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS FOR BBL™?
- Photo rejuvenation - maintaining the skin in good condition
- Loss of firmness
- Skin damage due to exposure to the sun
- Discolourations, hyperpigmentations
- Removal of age spots
- Telangiectasia (capillary scars)
- Broken capillaries
- Uneven skin texture, fine lines
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED EFFECT?
- The number of treatments varies from patient to patient, and the appropriate plan will be determined by the specialist based on expected effects. To meet the patient’s expectations, the specialist may also combine the procedure with other popular cosmetic treatments.
- For achievement of optimal effects, BBL™ treatments are usually performed in a series of three to six treatments. It is recommended to undergo two to four treatments per year.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE PROCEDURE?
The eyes will be protected with special shields or glasses. The feeling of warmth or slight burning sensation when the light is absorbed by the treatment areas is normal. The procedure may take from several minutes to half an hour depending on the treatment area and the type of the procedure. The procedure is delicate, non-invasive and safe. It is not necessary to use a local anaesthetic cream, but the specialist may advise its application on more sensitive areas.
WHAT WILL THE SKIN LOOK LIKE AFTER THE TREATMENT?
Mild redness may occur, but it will subside after a few hours. In the case of some pigmentation changes, the treatment area may be of darker colour, and then get brighter and peel in the later stage. The treatment skin will be smoother, fine lines and pores will be less visible, and discolourations, sun spots or uneven pigmentation will fade. The effects depend on the indication, the number of treatments and treatment area.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
BBL™ is a non-invasive and delicate procedure, there is no downtime. In most cases, the patient may return to work, apply make-up and return to the day-to-day routine immediately after the procedure.
WHAT IS THE AFTERCARE?
You should absolutely follow the specialist’s instructions. After the treatment the skin will be sensitive to ultraviolet light, so you should avoid direct exposure to the sun until the complete healing of the skin. You should protect your skin from the sun or use sunscreen whenever you are outdoors.
|Forever Young BBL™ for skin rejuvenation
|Face + Neck
|Face + neck and decolette
|Backs of hands or upper arms
The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.