HOW DOES FOREVER CLEAR BBL™ WORK?
Forever Clear BBL™ is a cutting-edge acne treatment that uses the power of light to comfortably and effectively clear acne without creams or medicine. BBL is the FDA approved, world’s most powerful IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) device delivering light energy deep into your skin to stimulate and regenerate your skin cells, leaving you with clear, healthy, radiant skin.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS FOR FOREVER CLEAR BBL™?
- Mild to moderate inflammatory and pustular inflammatory acne vulgaris
- Effective for both adults and teens, Forever Clear BBL™ can address acne on most of any part of the body, including common treatment areas such as the face, neck and back.
- Forever Clear BBL™ destroys acne-causing bacteria, reduces inflammation and redness, and makes way for clear, healthy skin. Offer patients an alternative to expensive creams and toxic medicine. Forever Clear BBL™ is fast, comfortable and non-invasive — with visible results after just one treatment, with no patient downtime.
HOW THE FOREVER CLEAR BBL™ TREATMENT LOOKS LIKE?
- Step 1: Deliver BLUE light into the skin, attacking acne bacteria. Skin is first treated with BLUE BBL light to eliminate acne-causing bacteria at its source, deep down in the pores.
- Step 2: Then deliver YELLOW light, which reduces active inflammatory acne while preventing new breakouts and reducing the appearance of scars to give you healthy, luminous skin.
- Step 3: For added benefit, the skin is then treated with SkinTyte II™ using INFRA-RED light in rapid, gentle pulses to initiate the body’s natural healing process.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED EFFECT?
The number of treatments varies from patient to patient, and the appropriate plan will be determined by the specialist based on expected effects. To meet the patient’s expectations, the specialist may also combine the procedure with other popular aesthetic treatments. For achievement of optimal effects, Forever Clear BBL™ treatments are usually performed in a series of three to ten treatments spaced three to four days apart.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE PROCEDURE?
The eyes will be protected with special shields or glasses. The feeling of warmth or slight burning sensation when the light is absorbed by the treatment areas is normal. The procedure may take from several minutes to half an hour depending on the treatment area and the type of the procedure. The procedure is delicate, non-invasive and safe. It is not necessary to use a local anaesthetic cream, but the specialist may advise its application on more sensitive areas.
WHAT WILL THE SKIN LOOK LIKE AFTER THE TREATMENT?
Mild redness may occur, but it will subside after a few hours. The effects depend on the skin condition, the number of treatments and treatment area.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
As BBL™ is a non-invasive and delicate procedure, there is no downtime. In most cases, the patient may return to work, apply make-up and return to the day-to-day routine immediately after the procedure.
WHAT IS THE AFTERCARE?
You should absolutely follow the specialist’s instructions. After the treatment the skin will be sensitive to ultraviolet light, so you should avoid direct exposure to the sun until the complete healing of the skin. You should protect your skin from the sun or use sunscreen whenever you are outdoors.
|Forever Clear BBL ™ for acne||1 TREATMENT||3 TREATMENTS|
The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.